Your precious jewels can be placed or hung from this India Crystal gem inside that sets a beautiful backdrop for your jewels, or you can fancy this crystal stone all on its own.
The India Crystal is covered in a coral-like soft drusey texture with caves and crevices featuring crystal quartz with a hue of ocean blue color.
If positioned in bright light, the crystal clusters will reveal special lil rainbows dancing inside of it. Whatever you place inside is sure to look simply stunning!
- Jewelry Box Measures approx. 3"L x 2"W x 2.5"H
- The beveled edges magnifies the boxes contents, allowing one to more closely view the fascinating details of its contents.
- The bottom of the box has a iridescent ripple piece of glass.
- Box stands sturdy on its little legs.
- Top door is hinged for easy opening.
- Your keepsakes can be seen from all sides.
- Gift wrap included.
Apophyllite specimens are found in ancient lava and basalt flows. The crystals grow in the now solid cavities, called amygdules or vesicles, formed by air bubbles when the rock was molten. Apophyllite is also found in the voids in the contact metamorphic zone limestones that surround intrusive rocks.
Chalcedony is not scientifically its own mineral species, but rather a form of Quartz in microcrystalline form. However, the name is an old name, and almost all mineral reference guides and collectors distinguish Chalcedony separately from Quartz.